Monday, January 16, 2006

Ok, so I finally crumbled...

For those of you that know me well, you know that I said I will NEVER get a Blog. So why the sudden change of heart?

Honestly? I have no idea!

I have no idea why I set this up, I have no idea how to use it properly, and I have no idea how often, if ever, I will update it. I figure it is probably easier to update this once or twice a month (or if I decide to drag my butt out of London and travel somewhere!), instead of sending out ludicrously long emails that no-one has the time or patience to read. (I bore myself proof-reading them sometimes!). It might even give me something to do of a night-time instead of hogging bandwidth downloading games I will never play, and movies I will never watch.

So, check back every now and again. You never know. You might be surprised! I might even figure out to link my flickr account to it. I might even use it to blog nerdy stuff, like, development ideas/experiences/etc. Scary stuff...!

How do you sign these things off then?

"Toodles", perhaps?

5 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if ya going to dribble shit you may as well let the hole world read it....

 
At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew u would give in eventually :P

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger hippy said...

Welcome... to the dark side!

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second what hippy said, but mine would've been without the proper punctuation.

Cudos to you hippy.

El Seano!

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Jennings said...

Mwhahaha!  

 

Post a Comment

<< Home