Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I swear I'm jinxed!

I travel to London - they bomb it. I travel to Egpyt - they bomb it. It seems that everywhere I decide to travel to, they decide to bomb!

I was planning a trip back to Oz at some point this year but I'm not so sure now. They might finally decide to let a bomb off there because I decided to travel there...! Anyhoo, Egypt was great, but I'm too tired to post about it properly right now, so here are some photos to tide you over.

Stay tuned for the full run-down...

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the earthquake when you arrived in Japan.....!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Daniel Rachele said...

Oh yeah, you're right - I forgot about that. Thanks Age! I'll have to update the entry to include the earthquake.

Good to know you're still alive. Expect a call sometime soon, aiiiight?

 
At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bombs follow me everywhere too...
and they stink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home